Warwickshire Renewables Quality Policy
. From our Leamington Spa base, we not only serve Warwick, Kenilworth, Stratford-upon-Avon and the surrounding areas, we also cover the whole of Warwickshire and the West Midlands.
· We are committed to meeting customer expectations of performance, quality, price and delivery in Microgeneration Systems.
· We aim to fully understand our customers’ requirements and provide products and service to meet those needs.
· We promote innovation and continually review advances in technology, which can lead to improvement of our products.
· We encourage the development of staff through skills training.
· Our Quality System provides the framework to control and monitor our activities and to continually improve our systems, products and services to customers. The Quality Management System will be maintained to meet the requirements for accreditation to the Microgeneration Certification Scheme.
Aim / Ethos
· We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers from initial enquiry through to commissioning and beyond everything to make sure our products work efficiently every day, all year round.
· We make sure all parties are completely satisfied with the service they have received and make sure they are confident to use and understand their chosen method of heating.
· Our ethos is completely customer orienated therefore we encourage regular feedback to ensure we continuously improve our operations.
· We promote an inclusive use of sustainable energy and to protect the environment. We care about the environment and the impact that we may have on it. We seek to minimise waste, recycle as much materials as possible and use resources sparingly.